Jonesiest Boutique is dedicated to valuing your time and trust.
Being one of the most prominent names in fashion in the US, we give precedence to you, and your privacy.
“Jonesiest Boutique”, “us”, and “we” may refer to the website or application of Jonesiest Boutique.
Users and consumers of Jonesiest Boutique are requested to share their Personal Data upon registration.
Personal Data is collected through various methods of registration, and can be conducted through:
- the forms present on the Jonesiest Boutique’s application and website,
- phone conversations with the representatives of Jonesiest Boutique,
Through the above-mentioned ways of collecting Personal Data, Jonesiest Boutique gathers the information related to you to process your information and fulfill your requests.
COLLECTED THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
Some of your Personal Data is collected through different online or technological sources.
When you access or contact Jonesiest Boutique’s website or application, or its Third-Party service providers (for example, Stripe), Personal Data and your interaction behavior are recorded.
Jonesiest Boutique wishes to inform you that whenever you use our application or visit our website, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third parties) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing Jonesiest Boutique, the time and date of your use of Jonesiest Boutique, and other statistics.
To help you understand Log Data better, we have elaborated on the details below:
- Location Data may be collected through APIs like Google Analytics, to achieve a smooth and functional provision of intended services.
- When you access the application or website of Jonesiest Boutique, your Internet Protocol (IP) Address is collected.
An IP address is associated with the utilized portal to access the Internet. This may include information like your Internet Service Provider (ISP), Company, or information about your Institution. While an IP Address may reveal your ISP or Geographic Area, your identity cannot be solely determined by your IP address. The collection of your IP Address, its storage, and its use is strictly treated in accordance with US Federal Law.
- We may also collect your device’s unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). This helps us identify the type of device that was used to access Jonesiest Boutique.A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access Jonesiest Boutique. We may link the Device Identifier to other information about your visit, such as your activity on Jonesiest Boutique.
- Cookies are collected by Jonesiest Boutique with your consent. If you do not approve of Cookies being collected by our platform, or by our Third-Party service providers, simply reject the generated request upon your visit to Jonesiest Boutique.
When necessary, Personal Data is used or stored within Jonesiest Boutique’s databases to fulfill your requests.
All Personal Data or Personal Information may also be used to improve your experience at Jonesiest Boutique.
Here are some of the measures we take to fulfill your requests and enhance your Jonesiest Boutique experience:
Scheduling, executing, or canceling your requests.
- Reviewing registered users.
- Providing public user profiles.
- Addressing service complaints.
- Communication over telephone, e-mail, or text messages.
- Managing payments for requested products.
- Enabling Customer Service Professionals to assist you.
- Marketing and promotional material, on behalf of Jonesiest Boutique or selected third parties, unless you have chosen not to subscribe.
- Troubleshooting technical problems at Jonesiest Boutique.
- Responding to your queries and receiving your feedback.
- Conducting research and analysis.
- Evaluating and improving the user’s experience.
- Contacting you in regards to your activity on Jonesiest Boutique, and, at our discretion, changes to Jonesiest Boutique and/or the Jonesiest Boutique’s
Moreover, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Jonesiest Boutique and its users.
Network maintenance and information security, for fraud prevention, and to report suspected criminal activity.
Through making purchases on Jonesiest Boutique or using Jonesiest Boutique, you expressly grant consent to receive communications from us. We may communicate with you via e-mail, text message, calls, and push notifications through your provided Personal Data.
You agree that all approvals concerning the use of your Personal Data will persist even after the cancellation of your account on our platform. In order to change these terms, kindly get in touch with our Customer Service Professionals.
Moreover, you acknowledge that Jonesiest Boutique or its Third-Party service providers may record customer service calls after notifying you, in order to assist you when you contact our Customer Support Representatives.
The information described in this Section may be transferred to, or processed and stored in, the United States or other countries, which may employ greater or less restrictive data protection laws.
In all cases, we will take appropriate measures to protect your Personal Data, in accordance with the policies described herein.
If you have any questions regarding the information provided in this Section. Kindly get in touch with us so we can assist you better.
Personal Data used to create user profiles on Jonesiest Boutique will be shared with the professionals responsible for handling the user’s requests.
We may directly fulfill your order requests or form associations with trusted third-party partners for the fulfillment of your order requests.
THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH JONESIEST BOUTIQUE
There are many Third-Party Service Providers associated with Jonesiest Boutique. For the primary purpose of furnishing the app experience, and fulfilling your order requests, Jonesiest Boutique may provide Third-Party Service Providers with your Personal Data. Other secondary processes to support the execution of your requested service(s), are elaborated as follows.
- Third-Party Service Providers like PayPal or Stripe would be handling the payment processing procedures to initiate the fulfillment process of your requested service(s).
- E-mail Delivery Systems will be utilized to communicate with you via e-mails.
- Customer Support Representatives will receive your Personal Data to respond to your queries and to verify your identity to make amendments to your Personal Data upon your request.
- We may disclose your Personal Data to banks and credit card companies for the purpose of investigating payment fraud and/or responding to disputed charges.
- Jonesiest Boutique, published on Google’s Play Store has to comply with the terms set by Google. You are advised to refer to the Privacy and Terms of Google Play Services: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your Personal Data:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Jonesiest Boutique.
- In the case where there is a corporate merger, consolidation, or the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets.
Jonesiest Boutique sincerely takes every step to preserve your right to privacy.
Your Personal Data is encrypted to prevent any accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful access and processing. These measures are undertaken to uphold the confidentiality of your identity and your Personal Data.
Moreover, your Personal Data has also been protected in accordance with Federal and State Data Protection legislation.
In extension to these measures, Jonesiest Boutique, legally, does not reserve any right over the contents of your Personal Information or Personal Data. In the case where you need to withdraw consent, make amendments, or completely remove Jonesiest Boutique’s ability to access your Personal Data, kindly get in touch with us through the Contact Information provided at the end of the Policy.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON JONESIEST BOUTIQUE
In case you are under the age of 13 and intend to use Jonesiest Boutique, you are advised to do so under parental guidance. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with their Personal Data, we immediately eradicate the information from our databases. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, kindly get in touch with us, so that we will be able to execute the necessary actions concerning your child’s Personal Data.
This Policy may undergo updates periodically.
In the case where there are any significant changes in the way Jonesiest Boutique treats your Personal Data, you will be updated through a notification or your registered email.
Furthermore, the updated Policy will be updated on this page, with details of the revision mentioned.
This Policy is effective as of 2022-10-27
GET IN TOUCH WITH US